Wednesday, May 7, 2014

How to Be Sydney Oraskovich

Hi people! First of all, I'd like to point out that NOBODY HAS VOTED ON MY POLL! WOOOOOOOW GUYS WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY. Okay, I know it was a little weird, but I'm a weird person and all of you should know that by now. Like, seriously.

So what else is new? I'm typing this in English class, and I'm extremely paranoid that people are looking over my shoulder and reading everything that I'm typing right now and judging me. So I apologize if I suddenly TYPE IN ALL CAPS or something.

This week I wanted to do something different. Lately I've felt that people don't really know that much about me, other than the fact that I'm kinda shy and get good grades and stuff. So I've decided to help you guys out a bit by giving you a lesson on how to be like me. So, ready?

How to Be Sydney Oraskovich


1. Don't talk much in school and at home or with friends be the loudest, most obnoxious person ever.
Yep, I'm not shy all the time. Just get to know me, and you will see The Real Sydney.

If you know me well then you might see me make this face a lot
2. Listen to music whenever possible
I know this is kinda late, but I discovered the joy and happiness that music brings to you like last week. So I've been listening to Spotify playlists nonstop.

This has been me for the past week (by Locura pasajera)
3. Maintain a diet of carbs, sugar, and fruit
 I love pasta and bread, any kind of baked desert, and any kind of fruit, particularly bananas!

4. Do Homework
PLOT TWIST: I actually do homework!! And study! Not fun, but I still do it.

5. SKI
Skiing is life. No further explanations needed.

I LOVE skiing at Jackson!! This was a couple years ago.
6. RUN
Even if it sucks sometimes, at least you get the satisfaction of completing a long, hard run.

Pretend this is me. In all the other pictures of me running I look like I'm about to die (by Muscle Matters)

Okay, those last things you might have already known about me. Here are some things you might not know about me:

7. Suck at Driving
I'm getting better! But lets just say I didn't even know a roundabout had two lanes....

8. Wakeboard!
Our family has a boat, and we go on it a lot during the summer! It's SO FUN!!

Me wakeboarding last summer
9. Go to Australia
I went in like fifth grade, and it's awesome! There's a lot of things that could eat you though....

In Sydney like four years ago
10. Never see the Avengers or really any superhero movie
I've seen the first superman and batman movies and the third Iron Man, but that's it. Is that bad??

11. Like Archery
Yep, I'm just like Katniss. I have my own bow and everything. The problem is, I'm really bad and have to be within five feet of the target to actually hit it....

You're looking at the future winner of the Hunger Games
12. Collect quarters, ski maps, and movie tickets
I love collecting things, and I have a ski map for every resort I've been to.

Here a wall section in my room...see all the ski maps?
13. Like Plays and Musicals
I used to act (and still do, just not in plays...), so I love going to see live productions.

14. As a child, have a weird obsession with stuffed cats
I had a bunch and each one had a name and a special quality about them.

This was pretty much my childhood
 15. Be Married
When I was little, I got married to some random kid. Then he moved away before I could get a divorce.

The problem is I don't really know where my "husband" is right now (by Credit.com)

So those are some random things about me! If you think I'm a great example to everyone and the entire would should act like me and then everything would all be perfect, follow the steps listed above!

Did you know that my last blog post is next week?? I might keep posting or start a new blog after, but I'm not sure yet.

Random Fact of the Day: If you type "do a barrel roll" in the Google search bar, the whole page will spin! Try it! (I discovered this last week and literally spent 10 minutes flipping the page over and over with a look of sheer happiness on my face)

What day is it? School nurse day. FYI, yesterday was No Homework day. Since the teachers must have "forgotten" to do that, can we do it another day? Pleeeeasee?

Byeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Wake-boarding, totally cray-cray, married, and stuffed animals, that sounds more like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro you need to see superhero movies....like this is not okay ESPECIALLY AVENGERS DUDE YOU ARE COMING OVER AND WE ARE WATCHING EVERY MARVEL MOVIE IN EXISTENCE

    ReplyDelete