Wednesday, April 23, 2014

10 Reasons Why a Cruise Ship is Better Than School

Guys I haven't written a post in forever!! Hiii! So I'm just getting used to this whole "we have school now and actually have to use our brains" thing, so I apologize now if I sound like I just learned how to talk.

So...spring break was last week.

SPRING BREAK WAS LAST WEEK!!! But not anymore :(

I'm sure you all want to know how mine went...right? No?? Well TOO BAD I'm telling you anyway!
Me with my suitcase before the trip...a while ago...


So if you didn't click on my link last post, you probably don't know where I went. Okay so I went somewhere over the rainbow and just rode camels around for a week and stuff. The end!

No, of course I didn't do that. Sorry, I'm just feeling very random right now. Anyway, what I actually did was go on a cruise ship that went to the Caribbean! And it was soooooooooo fun!!! Seriously we should just move TMJH on a ship and just have school there! Like the Suite Life...

See I have proof that I went on a cruise!! Pay no attention to my hair in this picture...

So...I went on a ship for a week. And I should probably tell you about it. Soooo...

10 Reasons Why a Cruise Ship is Better Than School

1. No Homework
Of course I had to make this #1!! And I lied I actually did have some homework but I just "forgot" my geography textbook so I couldn't do it. Oh dang now I can't do homework... :)

2. The Foooood
There was so much food on that ship!! There was a whole complementary buffet place so you could basically just eat anything (and I mean EVERYTHING: pizza, ice cream, Asian food, sandwiches, pasta, etc.) anytime you want! Plus they had a Carlo's Bake Shop there too and it was my mom's birthday so we bought her a cake from there and IT WAS SO GOOD OMG!! And this was kinda weird but thanks to Food Inc. I can't have meat sometimes...so I ended up being vegetarian the entire week!

The cake my mom got :)
3. Entourage
There was this teen club called Entourage that was basically a room with Wii's, couches, a dance floor, air hockey, and music playing! There were activities such as scavenger hunts going on all day and every night there would be a party which was super fun!! Surprisingly dancing is fun for me who knew??

Here is what Entourage looked like (by Cruise Critic)
4. Friends :)
The other teens at Entourage were really nice and I made a bunch of friends! I miss them all now though :(

5. The Illusionarium
There was a place near the bottom deck where you would eat dinner as magicians showed all these cool tricks like making birds suddenly appear or making tables float. It was cool :)

This was what it looked like entering the Illusionarium (all the stuff in the background)
6. The Slides
There were a bunch of water slides on the top deck and there was one where you went into this tube and a voice would count down from 3 and at 1 the floor would disappear and you would shoot down the tube...so fun!

Look behind the NCL and you can see the drop slides (blue and green)!
7. The Ropes Course
There was a ropes course as well that was really fun...and a plank that actually took you over the side of the ship!

Me on the ropes course :)
8. Legally Blonde
The ship also had a play you could see called Legally Blonde which most of you have probably heard of already. It was really good!


9. Snorkeling at St. Marten
We went to an island called St. Marten where we toured the island and snorkeled and rode around in a boat. The snorkeling was fun and we even saw some turtles and a ray! But one time I dove and came up and my snorkel was full of water which I couldn't blow out and I couldn't breathe! I felt like I was drowning above water...until I realized that I could just take off my snorkel...

This was on the snorkeling tour :)
10. Glow
There was a party (not with Entourage) that I went to called Glow. At first there was this countdown and when it ended everything lit up and music started playing! It was called Glow because anyone with a white shirt was glowing and people were giving out neon face paint and glow sticks.

So can you tell I had lots of fun last week?? I miss it so much right now!

Random Fact of the Day: The word "photography" means "writing with light."

What day is it? Administrative Professionals Day (??)

So yeah, that's it! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it just the greatest experience of your life!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I went on an NCL cruise over the summer, but mine didn't have a ropes course or huge water slides. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi it was sooo fun! And yes Morgan it totally was ;)

    ReplyDelete